Dry & Refrigerated Shipping Services
If you are looking for a cost-effective way to bring your goods into the St. Louis metropolitan area, we are your solution. We can provide a low-cost, high-service transportation plan to fit your distribution needs. We can supply dry, refrigerated, and frozen carriage for your products and deliver them to you, on-time and hassle-free.
At Witte, We Offer:
- Next-generation mobile communication
- Shipment status updates via the web in real-time
- Load tendering via the web
- Full “EDI” (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities
- Freight bills sent via email, fax, or regular mail
- Refrigerated or dry service with late-model trailers equipped with electronic refrigeration units – average age of trailers is 2 1/2 years
- Well-maintained equipment to minimize service failures – average age of power units is 1 1/2 years
- 48 state Contract Carrier and irregular route truckload service
- Centralized dispatch for increased operational & customer service efficiency
- Strict operational control utilizing the latest in innovative computer technology
- A city driver fleet dedicated to serving customer needs in the St. Louis metro area.
- An over-the-road driver fleet with a low turnover ratio assuring proper service levels to meet customer demands.
Your Shipping Partner
Witte Bros. Exchange wants to be your partner in solving your time sensitive transportation needs. Contact us today or fill out or Rate Request Form. Requests for rates will generally be responded to within 24 hours.