Dependable Refrigerated Shipping
When it comes to temperature-controlled freight, time is of the essence and you need an LTL carrier you can trust to ensure that your product maintains its integrity on its journey from dock to dock. That’s where Witte Bros. comes in. We deliver exceptional service to our customers by utilizing the latest in refrigerated transportation equipment.
It is our goal to help make shipping perishable items a more manageable process for you. We provide our customers with the most efficient shipping method by handling their products on our own refrigerated equipment. This also gives our customers peace of mind, knowing that their products are being handled safely and properly.
What You Need from Your LTL Carrier
We take our role in your operation seriously. On-time delivery windows can be impacted by traffic, miscommunication, breakdowns, and bad weather; however, it is our goal to minimize interruptions and maximize efficiency.
Whether your products’ destination is our cold storage warehouse facility in Troy, Missouri or your end customer, Witte Bros. offers:
- Transportation tailored to your product’s special cold chain needs
- Temperature monitoring throughout every step of shipping
- Our transportation expertise applied to the handling of your products
- Quick and correct loading and unloading of your products
- The most efficient transportation shipping route used
- Cost-savings from owning our own refrigerated trucks
Refrigerated Shipping Process
One of the main components of the cold chain is transporting refrigerated or frozen food product to its destination. When goods need to be shipped at specific temperatures, the 3PL company you choose must have the knowledge and equipment available to provide you the reliable service you need. Witte Bros. allows you to consolidate temperature-controlled LTL services because we can handle the product life cycle from start to finish.
- We carefully load the food product from its manufactured location onto our own trucks.
- We take the most efficient route to transport the goods to our cold storage warehouse, monitoring the temperature the entire way.
- We unload the items in a quick and organized manner, ensuring the products are well within their temperature range.
- From our cold storage warehouse, we load our refrigerated trucks with the product to meet your on-time delivery requirements, maintaining the temperature needed throughout.
- We transport the product to the final destination to be delivered to your end customer on time and in full.
Common products we store and transport include:
- Ice cream and gelato
- Ice cream cakes
- Bagels and scones
- Pizza crust
- Chicken strips
- Pork sausage links and patties
- Hamburger patties
- Frozen meals
- And many more!
Temperature-Controlled Shipping Service
If you require cold storage warehousing services in addition to temperature-controlled shipping, Witte Bros. has got you covered! We’ll work with you to develop a comprehensive solution that will take care of all of your cold-chain needs.
For temperature-controlled shipping that you can rely on, think Witte Bros. Contact us today!