Ready to start a new career?
We can make it happen!
We offer a low cost program that is coupled with the Witte Bros. Trainee Program to get you on track to earning an outstanding income. The demand for qualified truck drivers is increasing. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the trucking industry outlook is positive, and growth of up to 21% is expected through 2020. The high-level training you receive will get you road ready the Witte way as a professional driver.
CDL Training Offers
- Guaranteed Job Placement at Witte Bros. Exchange
- First Year Earning Average $40,000 to $50,000
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Initial Fees Waived for Veterans
- Small Class Sizes
- On Campus Lodging
- Paid Training After School
Phase One of your CDL training will last approximately 5 weeks. These sessions run Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. During this phase you will be taught in a classroom environment, learn and hone skills on a driving range, and receive local driving experience as well. At the completion of this phase is the successful passage of the Class A Commercial Driver’s License, otherwise known as a CDL.
Phase two of your program will be approximately 4 weeks of actual driving over-the-road with qualified trainers from Witte Bros. Exchange, Inc. You will receive weekly pay while driving during phase two of the program. The total training period is a minimum of 9 weeks, which includes approximately 4 weeks of paid on-the-job training.
- Once you have completed the program, you can start earning other great benefits.
- Incremental Pay Increases
- Weekly Home Time
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan + Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Modern, Well Maintained Equipment with Amenities
Are you ready to get your career into high gear?
Contact Witte Bros. today at 1-800-GO-WITTE to learn more about our CLD School opportunities.